Welcome to the Empire Cup. A two day mountain bike festival brought to you by Empire Cycles and some of the biggest brands in the industry. The main focus? Good times on and off the bike.
The party of the year is here and you are all invited!
WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?
Empire Cup is a jam style mountain bike event held at Linga Longa Bike Park – Balingup, Western Australia.
The weekend is focused on the rider experience. Bringing all levels and styles of riders together to enjoy a weekend of riding, meeting industry brands and a party Saturday night.
Festival entry includes:
- Two days of unlimited shuttle access
- Over $2000 in spot prizes
- 20 Specialized demo e-bikes available to ride
- An interactive riders village with expo and trade setups from some of the MTB industry leading brands
- Empire Cup Strava challenge
- Live music on Saturday night
- Kicker to airbag
- Whip-off comp
- Pump track
- On-site camping
Special Guests: Specialized Australia are coming across from the Australian HQ armed with the Turbo Levo E-bike Demo fleet. Their staff will be on hand to help set you up on a demo e-bike and talk all things Turbo.
LOCATION & EVENT INFORMATION
The Cup is held at Linga Longa Bike Park – WA’s only gravity focused mountain bike park.
- Ticket sales limited to 200 riders
- Non-rider weekend passes available via the booking page
- 3 hours from Perth
- Kitchen and cafe
- Onsite camping
- A swimming lake
- Shower & toilet blocks
- Kid friendly
- There’s something for everyone. All riding abilities welcome