Built for Speed
A competitive bike on today’s race tracks, yet still a heap of fun to ride on a casual Kalamunda lap. The Altitude is known for carrying speed when the going gets rough and has proven this with numerous podium finishes on the Enduro World series.
There’s not too many bikes ready to tackle the gnarliest of terrain that stay agile when the trail mellows out.
The Altitude Enduro comes with:
- 170mm travel front, 160mm travel rear.
- Size specific suspension tune.
- Adjustable geometry to fine tune your setup.
- 27.5” wheels on S – M size bikes.
- 29’’ wheels on M – XL size bikes.
- Smoothwall carbon technology provides an extremely lightweight frame.
The Rocky Mountain Altitude – The ultimate gravity enduro race bike.
Available Altitude models are: Altitude Alloy 30 | Altitude Alloy 50 | Altitude Alloy 70 | Altitude Carbon 50 | Altitude Carbon 90 Rally Edition | Altitude Carbon 99 | Altitude Carbon Frameset
CONTACT EMPIRE CYCLES FOR AVAILABILITY
Confidence on the Trails
Whether you’re riding local Western Australian trails or the Whistler bike park, the Rocky Mountain Altitude will give you all the confidence you need to handle anything the trail throws at you.
With a unique suspension tune for each individual size and model, a lightweight frame and geometry that just works, the Rocky Mountain Altitude is a top contender as your next bike of choice.
The Altitude is right at home on trails like:
- WA Gravity Enduro (WAGE) rounds
- Goat Farm
- Perth hills steep and technical single trail
- Lingo Longa Bike Park
Your trail riding experience just got a lot more fun!