The Ultimate Trail Bike
The Specialized Stumpjumper was the first mountain bike available to the general public. Fast forward 35 years and you have the ultimate trail bike for Western Australia.
The innovative sidearm frame design makes for a stiffer, more planted bike giving you the confidence to handle any scenario you find out on the trails.
Whether you are descending a steep, blown out chute, pedalling up a never ending climb or committing to a big cross country epic this bike does it all!
- 140mm of travel up front.
- 130mm travel in the rear.
- Available in carbon or alloy.
- Eliminate the need for a backpack – integrated SWAT storage on all carbon models.
- Only available in 29’’ wheels for a faster ride.
- Adjustable geometry
- For a more gravity focused Stumpy, visit the Stumpjumper Evo
The Stumpjumper – Lightweight, capable…and stunning.
Available Stumpjumper models are: Stumpjumper | Stumpjumper Comp Alloy | Stumpjumper Comp Carbon | Stumpjumper Expert | Stumpjumper Pro | S-Works Stumpjumper
CONTACT EMPIRE CYCLES FOR AVAILABILITY
Fast and Planted
Take this bike for a test ride and you will feel at one when you navigate through some of WA’s toughest mountain bike terrain.
This thing rides like it’s on rails and you’ll be grinning ear to ear long after the ride is done.
The Stumpjumper is best suited to ride:
- WA Gravity Enduro (WAGE) rounds
- Camel Farm
- Goat Farm
- Perth hills steep and technical single trail
- Murray Valley Mountain Bike Trail Network
- Lingo Longa Bike Park
- Down south network of trails
- Kalamunda 50
Your trail riding experience just got a lot more fun!