TURBO LEVO SL
Changing the Way You Ride
Are you wanting to get more out of your riding? Embark on ride adventures without running out of legs? Get three laps of your favourite trail instead of one? The Turbo Levo SL is effectively the Stumpjumper with a little more you.
If you are looking for a tonne of power and range check out the Turbo Levo and Kenevo models. If you are looking for a bike that’s light, lively and can still take you further and faster, you are in the right place.
Weighing in as light as 17.5 kg the Levo SL is blurring the lines between naturally aspirated and eMTB.
Here is what you get:
- 150mm of suspension front and rear.
- Lightweight alloy or carbon sidearm frame – offers outstanding ride quality and control.
- Mission Control App – connect with your bike for automatic battery management.
- Battery power: 320Wh with the ability to add a range extender for another 50%
- Rider amplification: 2x You
The Specialized Turbo Levo SL – So light you’ll forget it’s electric.
Available Turbo Levo SL models are: Levo SL Comp | Levo SL Comp Carbon | Levo SL Expert Carbon | S-Works Levo SL | S-Works Levo SL Founder’s Edition
CONTACT EMPIRE CYCLES FOR AVAILABILITY
Fast and Planted
The Turbo Levo SL is the lightest E-MTB in it’s class.
What does this mean for you?
The power to ride more trails on a bike that manoeuvres through technical terrain, is responsive and nimble and loves to get airborne. Need we say more?
The Levo SL is perfect to ride:
- WA Gravity Enduro (WAGE) rounds
- Camel Farm
- Goat Farm
- Perth hills steep and technical single trail
- Murray Valley Mountain Bike Trail Network
- Linga Longa Bike Park
- Down south network of trails
- Kalamunda 50
The Levo SL is ready to go, take it for a test ride today!