Deity TMAC MTB Flat Pedals
Deity TMAC MTB Flat Pedals
The biggest, grippiest pedal in the Deity range.
What a statement the TMAC pedal has become. A beautiful marriage between rider feedback and designer experience, the TMAC Signature Tyler McCaul Pedal truly is “Your Dream Pedal”.
- The Tyler McCaul Signature Pedal
- Extruded and Machined from Deity molds and 6061 T6 aluminum
- The largest Deity pedal to date
- Massive 110mm x 105mm footprint
- Super concave 2.5mm deep pedal profile per side
- 14mm thin at the center
- Symmetrical pedal profile for added foot support and stability
- Dual sided pins with pre-applied Loctite
- Includes extra set of back up pins
- Load distribution system to prevent bearing blowout
- Multi micro sealed bearings and Deity DU Bushing internals
- Heat treated Cr-Mo Spindle that is compatible with a standard 15mm wrench or 8mm allen
- Available in 7 high polished ano colors
- 409 grams
Shipping & Returns
We ship most orders using the Australia Post eParcel system which allows us to ship to most Residential and Business addresses. Once your order ships you will receive an email with your tracking number.
All shipping quotes are an estimate, and certain bulky or heavy orders may require an additional shipping fee.
Some products cannot be shipped; such as bikes and bulky items.
You can still order these online and Pick Up In Store - this option will be pre-selected at checkout. Please contact us if you have any questions!
Can I return my order?
Full-price items: Item may be returned for exchange or online store credit within 14 days (minus freight cost).
Sale or Promotional items: All sales are final, not eligible for return.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help! We don’t refund on change of mind purchases, however we do can exchange full priced items within 14 days of the order date.
Conditions of Return/Exchange
Promotional or sale items are not eligible for return/exchange. Customised items, consumables, perishable items, and base-layer clothing is not eligible for return/exchange. Returned items must be unused and in their original condition with all tags attached. The returned item must be in the original packaging (e.g. shoe box) and the packaging must be undamaged in saleable condition. Your receipt or proof of purchase must be included with the return. The customer must cover the cost of the return postage for the item (unless deemed faulty or wrong item by our team). If exchanging an item, the customer must also cover the cost of the new item being posted. An invoice for the postage will be sent prior to the new item being sent out.