Deity Components Lockjaw Lock-On Grips
Deity Components Lockjaw Lock-On Grips
Overwhelming demand for a diamond version of the renowned Knuckleduster grip lead us to the phenomenal feel of the Lockjaw.
With sweeping transitions from the padded thumb area to the deep dish diamond top pattern to a recessed half waffle, the Lockjaw delivers a technically precise feel from end to end.
Utilizing our TRC+ rubber compound allows us to maintain industry leading durability but delivered in a soft, plush and sticky durometer. By combining our tapered inner sleeve and single lock ring system coupled with our new extra grippy rubber and recessed half waffle, the Lockjawgives you an extremely responsive feeling cockpit.
If you are looking for the ultimate in control at your fingertips, the Lockjaw continues to elevate the renowned Deity grip line to new levels.
- Padded thumb area for comfort and smooth transitions
- Recessed half waffle design for added control without hot spots
- Deep dish Deity diamond pattern compresses for comfort but also provides unrivaled traction
- Featuring soft Deity TRC+ rubber compound for durability and increased grip
- Tapered inner sleeve to insure perfect contact with the handlebar
- Single clamp design with forward facing bolts that feature loc-tite
- Lasered black ano 6061 T6 aluminum clamps
- Seamless transition through the end of the grip for comfort
- Capped end for safety and comfort
- 132mm length with 32mm outer diameter
- Intended use: All MTN / Enduro / DJ / Slopestyle / DH / and any other riding style of choice!
- Full color range available in Black, Stealth, Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Turq, Gum, Magenta, Purple, Shaolin Yellow, and Mint
- 104 grams for the set
- INSTALLATION TIP: To fully and properly install your Lockjaw grip due to the tapered inner sleeve...make certain to whack the end of the grip 3 times with the palm of your hand until the grip fully seats onto the handlebar. If you find the fit is a bit tight due to your particular handlebar, a small amount of Isopropyl Alcohol can work wonders for lubrication. Finish the install by tightening the hardware to the specs listed on the packaging.
Shipping & Returns
We ship most orders using the Australia Post eParcel system which allows us to ship to most Residential and Business addresses. Once your order ships you will receive an email with your tracking number.
All shipping quotes are an estimate, and certain bulky or heavy orders may require an additional shipping fee.
Some products cannot be shipped; such as bikes and bulky items.
You can still order these online and Pick Up In Store - this option will be pre-selected at checkout. Please contact us if you have any questions!
Can I return my order?
Full-price items: Item may be returned for exchange or online store credit within 14 days (minus freight cost).
Sale or Promotional items: All sales are final, not eligible for return.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help! We don’t refund on change of mind purchases, however we do can exchange full priced items within 14 days of the order date.
Conditions of Return/Exchange
Promotional or sale items are not eligible for return/exchange. Customised items, consumables, perishable items, and base-layer clothing is not eligible for return/exchange. Returned items must be unused and in their original condition with all tags attached. The returned item must be in the original packaging (e.g. shoe box) and the packaging must be undamaged in saleable condition. Your receipt or proof of purchase must be included with the return. The customer must cover the cost of the return postage for the item (unless deemed faulty or wrong item by our team). If exchanging an item, the customer must also cover the cost of the new item being posted. An invoice for the postage will be sent prior to the new item being sent out.