Oakley Airbrake MX Goggles
Oakley Airbrake MX Goggles
Three decades of MX goggle evolution have led to this turning point, a landmark of technology is so revolutionary that it will render ordinary goggles obsolete.
Forget any notion of what defines high performance. Not since the early days of the sport has a single design brought so much innovation. Essential gear for anyone who rides for glory rides for sport or just rides for fun, the Oakley Airbrake goggles created the new standard for protection, clarity, comfort and convenience.
- Industry-leading rigid Plutonite lens provides unsurpassed clarity and wide field of view
- Completely modular and fully serviceable, with replacement parts available
- Instant tool-free lens removal with the dual Switchlock mechanisms
- Add the modular roll-off system to any Airbrake for the largest film available
- Injection-moulded Plutonite lens material provides 100% protection against ambient* UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Expanded lens volume for optimized peripheral vision
- Fog elimination of lens with Flow-Coat Anti-Fog coating
- Integrated tear-off posts for mounting of optional laminated or standard tear-offs
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938:2010 standards
- Tested from 190 to 380 nanometers
- Exoskeleton chassis construction combines a rigid O Matter exterior with a pliable thermoplastic urethane faceplate that conforms to your face comfortably
- Dual Switchlock mechanisms lock the lens securely in place
- Rigid O Matter strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Twin surge ports at top of chassis to channel airflow into the helmet
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- All-day comfort of O-Hydrolix triple-layer foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Matte black textured inner frame surface for glare reduction
- Microcellular urethane lens gasket to seal out dust or moisture
- Dual-adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit
Shipping & Returns
We ship most orders using the Australia Post eParcel system which allows us to ship to most Residential and Business addresses. Once your order ships you will receive an email with your tracking number.
All shipping quotes are an estimate, and certain bulky or heavy orders may require an additional shipping fee.
Some products cannot be shipped; such as bikes and bulky items.
You can still order these online and Pick Up In Store - this option will be pre-selected at checkout. Please contact us if you have any questions!
Can I return my order?
Full-price items: Item may be returned for exchange or online store credit within 14 days (minus freight cost).
Sale or Promotional items: All sales are final, not eligible for return.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help! We don’t refund on change of mind purchases, however we do can exchange full priced items within 14 days of the order date.
Conditions of Return/Exchange
Promotional or sale items are not eligible for return/exchange. Customised items, consumables, perishable items, and base-layer clothing is not eligible for return/exchange. Returned items must be unused and in their original condition with all tags attached. The returned item must be in the original packaging (e.g. shoe box) and the packaging must be undamaged in saleable condition. Your receipt or proof of purchase must be included with the return. The customer must cover the cost of the return postage for the item (unless deemed faulty or wrong item by our team). If exchanging an item, the customer must also cover the cost of the new item being posted. An invoice for the postage will be sent prior to the new item being sent out.